As a digital marketing associate, you will be expected to assist with in-house and client-based campaigns. You’ll be working with the marketing team to identify goals based on each particular client’s needs, build out and implement result-driven plans, and monitor the success.
- Define online audiences by creating personas and customer profiles
- Help to create and monitor social media advertising campaigns
- Some basic SEO (search engine optimization) responsibilities
- Social Media management for Huemor’s primary platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Dribbble)
- Utilize tools to measure growth and effectiveness
- Utilize data to boost campaign results
- Some direct client interaction
- Provide clients with regular updates and monthly campaign reports
- Coordinate with the designers for the creative portion of each campaign
- Take part in generating ideas and brainstorming sessions
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a marketing field: Marketing, Public Relations or Business related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced with social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.